Saturday, August 15, 2015

Why Don't Use Presets On Plugins

Hey everyone today i want to talk to you about why you should not ever use your presets on your plugins. I'm going to give you a few reasons why and then you'll understand why it's the worst thing you can do

Lets start with EQ presets 

EQ presets can be one of the worst thing's in audio production because when you click on one of the presets your EQ changes and you say to your self oh so that's what a vocal EQ looks like. But the truth is how can you know if you can really trust that EQ setting because it can be covering up some of your other audio tracks that you want to be standing out in the mix 

Number 2 

Tack a vocal track and lets say you put a EQ on it and then you click on a preset now how is that preset going to know what your vocal sounds like hows is it going to know what microphone i used, how is it going to know what pre amp i used, how I used the microphone, what angle i used it in, there are so many reason why so what good is this preset if this preset dose not know anything about what i did to my song I hope you understand where I'm going with this 

If you want more information on this I can send you my best information. If you email me my email is always on this site so shoot me a message and i will send you my best information just tell me what you want to learn and i will message you back when I can

Have a good day 

No comments:

Post a Comment