Saturday, August 8, 2015

Switching From Cubase To Pro Tools

Hey everyone so next week I'm going to be switching my software over to pro tools and let me tell you a few reasons why one I'm not happy how I'm so limited in cu base i don't have all the plug ins i need and that i would like to have now making good music is not all about having good plug ins i mean you can make a great track album single with just a few plug ins like 6 or 7 but I'm switching because i needed something that is going to give me the power that i need because right now I'm at the level now where i need a better software and pro tools is the number one software that people are using these days. So i did a bunch of research on it learn a bunch of stuff and i found out man i should get this software it called me 200 dollars and i cant wait to get it hears another reason why I'm switch is because i found myself fooling around with the program like trying to fig er it out then creation music so this is why pro tools is going to help me stay focused and create music instead of fooling around.

So if you are ever un happy with your software don't just change it because you don't like it i mean i loved cubase i stop and think for a mint. Because you could all ready have everything on that software that you need you just don't know how to use it, so what do you need to do then just do some research and sooner or latter you will find the answer wait until you cant find the answer to anything call people and see what they say and if they say you cant do that in cubase you cant do that in reason you cant do that in logic. So if they say you cant do that to all your answer and there know other way then you could start to think about changing. but don't just change because you want to change your software change because you need to.  If your already getting good music then thats good stick to that software you have you don't need to change anything but remember only change because you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment