Friday, August 28, 2015

Less Gear

Hey everyone today I want to talk about something really importing that I've been telling telling musicians for years and that's you don't need lots and lots of gear to make the best sounding mix that you can. I have made songs with a audio interface that only had one input a GXL 2200 condenser microphone and use cubase 7 that I got on Amazon for free that came with my audio interface and the microphone was about 59 dollars so what I'm trying to tell you is that before you go out and spend all this money think first because you don't need to spend all this money and buy all this cool gear when you can go out and by a one input audio interface that sounds great trust me on that.
I mean I have had people come up to me and said Ryan I just bought all this new gear so now I have more gear then you and you know what my answer is to that ok you don't need to cause your just wasting money and your spending more time trying to find out what you need in your studio that creation music

No comments:

Post a Comment