Thursday, August 20, 2015

One Of The Things I Learned About Audio

Hey everyone today i want to talk to you about one of the thing I learned about audio when your recording and this is one of the things most music producers seem to do is they record through there plugins. Now let me tell you thats one of the worst thing's you can do and the reason why is because lets say a singer is coming into the studio and she cant hear her vocal on the microphone through her headphone because it sounds to dry so you add a reverb plugin onto that track then you press record and you record that track after your done recording that track you cant get ride of the reverb because you already recorded it onto that track. 
So this is why wait for mixing day to add all your plugins and set your faders and do everything cause in the end your be able to create a much better sounding mix 

Hope this helped you for more information on audio recording and mixing keep coming back to my site because I always try to post a new post everyday for you guys 

Always if you would like some of my best mixing hacks please email me and I would be more then happy to send them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment