Friday, March 20, 2015

How You Should Save Your Money In Your Studio

Before you start to buy anything of any kind of equipment for your recording studio you need to set a budget on how much you want to spend on the studio. After you have your budget down you want to think witch room will I be building my recording studio in and will the equipment I buy fit in hear, and also will all my equipment fit on my desk. So there's some things you need to think about before you go out and buy all this stuff he's a good tip for all you producers out there who are just getting into the recording stage of recording your home music. Stick with buying the little equipment you don't have to go big, because big dose not always mean better so if stick with the little equipment you will be find then. I mean I've been recording and producing music for about 10 years now and I still use like a audio interface with only 2 inputs on it and it works on great.
But if your planning on recording drums 
The go a little bigger make sure you buy a audio interface that has 8 inputs so that you have a input for each drum. So stick with buying little equipment before its a great way to save money unless your recording drums then that's another story 
Cause people think you need to go out and buy all this great big equipment know don't listen to those people I mean I was at that point once there and I learned that if you just start small you'll be find because some of the world top producers still are using till this day the littlest Equitment to make amazing music 
And the other thing is when you get to the store don't go crazy shopping like picking up the littlest things and going home and making music because that's another way to wast money stick to what I told you and you'll be find start small 

So I hope this review helped you on what Equitment you should buy and how you should save money 

Have a good day 

No comments:

Post a Comment