Monday, September 21, 2015

The Gear I Use In My Studio

The one peace of gear I want to talk about first that I use in my recording studio is my computer I use a, Windows 8 hp operating system I'm very happy with it a lot of people say you need to use a Mac for a recording studio know that's not true you can use any computer as long as you have a good hard drive and it cleaned and it's fast. That audio interface I use is a focusrite 2i2 and I will be updating to the focuserite 18i20 soon but right now I'm using the 2i2 it is sub powered and it has 2 inputs with phantom power and it sounds great I'm a huge fan of focuserite products. Some of the microphones I use are a GXL 2200 condenser microphone and I use a focuserite CM25 condenser microphone also and I use a USB M audio condenser microphone. For my drum set I use a electric drum set witch is a Ddrum Dd 1 drum set I also have 5 guitars and one bass guitar I'm not going to get into the names of those cause I have 6 of them the DAW I use is pro tools 11 and I also have the upgrade version 

No comments:

Post a Comment