Friday, September 25, 2015

Muting Instruments

Hey guys at some point on the blog I talked about dropping out the bottom end the bass guitar but right now I want to talk about dropping out the guitars in your song to open up your mix and make your mixing a whole lot Easyer. So let's say your coming out of a chorus and into a verse and you have 2 guitar tracks on that verse if you mute those 2 guitar tracks hafe I'm not talking about the whole thing just hafe way, it will really open up your mix and you can be left with bass piano drum and vocals trust me your mix will be more open and you it will be Easyer to mix because guitar rack up so much room in our mix I'm not trying to hate on guitar I love guitar if I could I would have a 100 guitar tracks in my mix but I would not do that because then I would not want to mix it but just dropping a instrument out can really make a differents in your mix and make Easyer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment