Thursday, July 16, 2015

Background Vocal Tip

Hey everyone i got a tip for you on back round vocals back round vocals can be a little tricky because you also don't want to over power the lead vocal so you cant hear it you want to hear back of the vocal together at the same time so hears a great trick you can use and its supper easy and its fast and it helps. On your back round vocal track add a EQ and put a low pass filter in around 100 Hz is a good starting point then play the song and start adjusting the EQ when you start to hear the back round vocals and the lead vocal start to sit better in the mix then you know you did a good thing 

If you want more information on mixing you have my email at the top of the page 

And also if you would like some of my best mixing information on getting great sounding tracks just email me and ask me can you send me your best mixing information 

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment