Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Reverse Cymbal trick

Hey everyone today I want to give you a cool awesome trick that can make your mixese sound a little more full and in your face more and this trick you can apply it going into a verse coming out of a verse or going into a chorus our coming out of a chorus and it can apply to the brigh in your song to. So what this trick is called is a REVERSE CYMBAL SWELL. so hears what you do you tack a cymbal part from your song and you apply it to another track after you apply it to another track your going to highlight it and reverse the sound wave next thing your going to do is tack a reverb and add it to that track that you just added that cymbal to and what your going to do is blast it in reverb but becareful how much you put on there so make sure you listen carefully and add the right amont till it sounds good and the way you want it to sound. 

I hope this cool effected helps you and let me know what you think for more information on recorded please email me at my email at the top of the page and all get back to you as soon as I can have a great day 

No comments:

Post a Comment